Alice Chapter 4 Lab 1
Exercises from Chapter 4, Section 1
For each of the following exercises, create a storyboard on a separate sheet of paper and then
translate the storyboard to a program. Include at least one comment in your program.
- Complete Exercise 1: Snowpeople Flip Hats
- Complete Exercise 4: Helicopter Flight
Concept Questions (Short Answers)
- Give two reasons for writing your own methods.
(a) (Page # _____ )
(b) (Page # _____ )
- How do you tell Alice to run a method that you have written? (Page # _____ )
- Create a storyboard for Exercise 2 on p. 110, Confused Kanga, using stepwise refinement.
(Page # _____ )