Alice Chapter 5 Lab 2
Exercises from Chapter 5, Section 2
For each of the following exercises, create a storyboard on a separate sheet of paper and then
translate the storyboard to a program. Include at least one comment in your program.
- Complete Exercise 10: Furniture Arrangement
- Complete Exercise 12: Snow Festival
Extra for Experts
- Complete Exercise 14: Penguin Slide
Special Project 2
- Alice Project 2: Build an Interactive World.
Concept Questions (Short Answers)
- Explain what a driver method does. (Page # _____ )
- In animation programs, special effects are achieved by changing the properties of objects.
What instruction is used to change the opacity and color properties of objects in the Zeus
example world? (Page # _____ )