Alice Chapter 9 Lab 1
Exercises from Chapter 9
- Complete Exercise 1. The wave (p 244)
- Complete Exercise 3. Spring Flowers (p 245)
Concept Questions (Short Answers)
- What benefit is gained in a program by using a list of objects? (Page # _____ )
- Give a reason for making a list of objects a world-level, rather than a class-level, variable.
(Page # _____ )
- In the Rockette example world, all the items in the list were instances of the Rockette class.
In Exercise 1 above, however, the items in a list are instances of different people. Having
items in a list that are not instances of the same class could cause a problem when the program
is executed. What do each of the items in a list need to have in common to avoid a problem at
runtime? (Page # _____ )