Data Structures and Algorithms
The following pages contain animations of some of the algorithms covered in
Please note that
- Some of the Java classes take a very long time to load!
- These animations are currently the result of a major
effort to enhance the data structures and algorithms course
and are thus subject to continuous enhancement.
Comments are most welcome!
If you find the animations useful, but want them a little closer to home,
you can download a file of them all: anim.tar.gz.
They are also available by ftp.
If you do download them, please don't forget to acknowledge Woi Ang as
the author wherever you use them and I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know ..
and, of course, if you have any suggestions or comments, they're
most welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these are under active development!
- Woi Ang's Insertion Sort Animation
- Woi Ang's QuickSort Animation
- Chien Wei Tan's QuickSort Animation
- Woi Ang's Bin Sort Animation
- Woi Ang's Radix Sort Animation
- Woi Ang's Priority Queue Animation
- Mervyn Ng's Red Black Tree Animation
- Woi Ang's Hash Table Construction Animation
- Woi Ang's Optimal Binary Search Tree Animation
- Woi Ang's Huffman Encoding & Decoding Animation
- Woi Ang's Matrix Chain Multiplication Animation
- Mervyn Ng's Minimum Spanning Tree Animation
- Mervyn Ng's Animation of Dijkstra's Algorithm
© John Morris, 1998